- Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience (including a generous bonus plan based on firm performance)
- Experience: 4-8 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience
- Locations: Remote – but we have offices in Boston, New York City, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and San Francisco, as well as multiple employees in Denver, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
HawkPartners is a boutique marketing consulting and research firm that helps clients make fact-based decisions to guide their communications, marketing, and brand strategies. We work primarily with global, market-leading clients across a variety of industries and have experience working across all major markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Founded in 2003, HawkPartners is based in Boston, with other major offices in New York, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
Our work environment is vibrant and non-hierarchical (we have only one title – everyone is a “Partner”) – affording all employees significant client exposure and opportunity for both collaborative and independent decision-making. HawkPartners additionally offers the opportunity to participate in the development of a successful, growth-oriented firm as well as substantial professional development opportunities that come from consulting primarily to Fortune 500 clients and other marquee institutions.
This position offers a unique opportunity to build upon your skills and experience with hands-on customer consulting, research, analysis, and intelligence gathering in a flexible, dynamic work environment. The primary role is to execute and manage strategic projects while working collaboratively with partners, colleagues, and client teams.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing plans, ideas, and frameworks for consulting engagements
- Participating in and adding value to brainstorming sessions on client issues
- Conducting qualitative research (including interviews/focus groups with customers, stakeholders, and clients)
- Conducting quantitative research (including survey development, quantitative data analysis, and vendor management)
- Conducting secondary research and competitive intelligence gathering
- Analyzing results and creating visually appealing and compelling reports
- Managing project timelines and client communication
- Developing actionable implications and recommendations
- Participating in/delivering client presentations and workshops
- Assisting in business and proposal development
While HawkPartners will consider candidates with skill sets and experiences that touch on only some of or go beyond the following criteria, the optimal candidate will:
- Have an exceptional record of academic achievement, including a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of business, social sciences, economics, mathematics, or sciences – an MBA is a plus, but not required
- Have 4-8 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience
- Have prior experience that includes gathering and analyzing data; ideally, prior experience working on or managing custom projects for a leading market research, marketing consulting or management consulting firm
- Enjoy working with others and be comfortable with client interaction
- Have sound desktop publishing skills including business software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
- Be proficient in working with and digesting/analyzing statistical outputs, spreadsheet modeling, and/or SPSS or cross-tabulation programs (desirable)
- Have a background in and/or understanding of the pharmaceutical, healthcare, financial services, professional services, technology, or telecom industries
- Be detail-oriented, have strong organizational capabilities and outstanding communication, speaking, and writing skills
- Be a quick learner and nimble thinker
- Be a high energy self-starter who possesses unquestioned personal integrity, commitment to excellence, ability and desire to work in teams, solid interest in learning, and a willingness to always go the extra step
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
HawkPartners is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, and to creating and maintaining a working environment that is inclusive and welcoming.
To apply, please email us your resume and cover letter.