A Unique Culture
At HawkPartners, we take pride in our strong culture, grounded by our values. Our values reflect the way we serve our clients and the trust we place in our team:
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We debate, listen and share ideas with each other.
Our focus is always on team performance – achieving what’s best for our clients and our firm. Our structure is purposefully flat, allowing teams to operate with roles customized by project rather than title.
We value a culture of openness, diversity and inclusion. We recognize that different life experiences can foster innovation and creativity – and that is of great value to our client work.
When a client or colleague needs help, we offer it without hesitation. We treat each other like family and are generous with our support.
We trust the people on our team will hustle – always giving us their best. Our client deliverables are a reflection of the quality and pride we take in our work.
We each have a responsibility for making the firm the best it can be. We are empowered to make decisions with the flexibility to do whatever is best for our clients.
We Believe Black Lives Matter, Still
There is no room for neutrality, disinterest, or indifference when it comes to inequality. HawkPartners stands alongside our Black colleagues, clients, partners, communities, and all fighting to end the system of structural racism that has plagued our nation for centuries.
We pride ourselves on our HawkPartners culture – one of inclusivity, teamwork, and respect for one another. In keeping with our culture, we are committed to taking meaningful action to aid in the fight to end racial injustice and inequality.
Actions taken to date:
- We have partnered with Third Settlements, a group of creative strategists who specialize in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), to guide us in our efforts to move racial justice forward
- We regularly hold firmwide conversations dedicated to exploring racial issues at HawkPartners and beyond
- We have formed the Racial Justice Committee (RJC), a team of allies who continue to be committed to becoming well versed in the issues of racism and all things regarding racial justice and inequality
- We continue to review and restructure workplace policies and practices through the lens of racial justice
We aim to create a space that not only encourages diversity of thought, but also celebrates the diversity of skin color and experiences.
We Are Committed to LGBTQ+ Inclusion
At HawkPartners, we benefit every day from the unique perspectives of our colleagues, friends & family who are members of the LGBTQ+ community. We are also privileged to work with amazing LGBTQ+ clients, as well as a range of client brands that actively support the LGBTQ+ community in a continuing effort to make the world a safer, healthier, and better place for everyone.
As part of our commitment to Inclusivity, we respect and appreciate each other’s differences as we believe that each of our lived experiences frames the lens through which we see the world. We are all better consultants, colleagues, and citizens because of our continued quest to understand each other.
At HawkPartners, we are committed to:
- Offering benefits that are free of bias and serve the unique needs of all Partners, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity
- Minimizing bias in our work so that we are executing projects that are inclusive and are truly representative of the audiences our clients serve
- Creating spaces for our LGBTQ+ Partners and those who have worked within the community to share their stories